Google

Building Financial Plans

From: Taylor Kearns <tkearns_at_PACER.org>
Date: Tue 4 Apr 2000 12:13:59 -0500

I am creating a very large content web site that will
serve as a portal to a targeted population. This web
site's revenue comes strictly from advertising. I
project that we will have 1000's of potential
advertisers who would be very interested in putting ads
on our site. I also project that we could get 5
million people per month to use our site, and this
population would visit this site almost daily due to
our content. I am currently putting together a
finaicial plan and have NO idea how to project
potential revenue. Does anyone have any
info/samples/contacts where I could get this info?
This has really been holdiing up my planning process.
There does not seem to be any concrete data on this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Taylor

Taylor Kearns
PACER Center