Persistent Window

From: Chris Toppe <>
Date: Wed 5 Apr 2000 14:47:04 EDT

Persistent Window

I'm looking to buy or license persistent ad delivery
frame technology. This is a frame around the browser
window that allows me to deliver my ads no matter
where the person goes -- the site they go to shows up
in a secondary window within my frame. For examples,
see how this is done on or (who
don't sell their technology). Does anyone know where
I can buy or license such a system?

Chris Toppe