Google

Re: Low cost CPC models

From: Sumantra Roy <sumantra_at_flashmail.com>
Date: Fri 07 Apr 2000 13:14:31 +0530

EVAN HOFF WROTE:
> I have a client who is looking to build traffic
> to their site. I'd like to try out a few low-cost,
> Cost-Per-Click models but really want something a
> notch higher than the pennywebs and adult networks
> at around 2-3c. Their traffic is exceptionally poor.

Here are the services you can consider. These are
search engines in which the highest ranks go to the
top bidders. They will all get you targeted traffic
for keywords of your choice, and often for 1 cent per
click:

Goto.com
Kanoodle.com
ePilot.com
FindWhat.com
RocketLinks.com

Among them, Goto.com is the best. Check out the
following web site for details on how to use this
service:

http://www.bizweb2000.com/pennies.htm

HTH,
Sumantra.