Google

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Web Advertising 2000

From: Donna Stryk <donna.stryk_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Fri 7 Apr 2000 11:09:52 -0700

Greetings O-A Members!

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I will
be covering the Web Advertising 2000 Conference Monday
April 10 through Wednesday April 12. During these 3
days all of you (including digest members) will be
receiving 2 additional emails containing reports from
the conference. These twice daily updates will include
the topics of discussion at the event as well as the
conclusions that are derived from these sessions.

In the past, AdBanter.com and the Online Ads Discussion
List have covered conferences that have been
instrumental in the development of our industry. I
know that this will not be an exception.

Ryan Monceaux, editor-in-chief of AdBanter.com, and I
work hand-in-hand to bring our readers more in-depth
coverage through this list and through AdBanter.com.
Our conference coverage is one of the ways we attempt
to bring that to you. These updates will come through
only on the days of the conferences - you will not be
getting this on a regular basis.

As always, we appreciate your comments on all of the
services the List and AdBanter.com provide.

Donna Stryk,
Moderator, Online Ads
donna_at_adbanter.com