Google

Looking for a Good Media Buying Agency

From: Sandi Lindenkohl <slindenk_at_looksmart.net>
Date: Fri 07 Apr 2000 11:15:36 -0700

I'm looking for recommendations for an excellent media
agency (in the San Francisco area) to develop a media
plan and execute buys of banner ads, email lists and
email sponsorships. I'm specifically looking for a
small, but sharp agency to avoid paying high minimum
fees. I'd like them to have experience/knowledge in
reaching small/medium business web sites. I'm not
interested in the big networks such as 24/7,
doubleclick, etc. Anyone have suggestions?

Sandi Lindenkohl
sandi_at_looksmart.net