Google

Re: Looking for a Good Media Buying Agency

From: Jim Meskauskas <jimm_at_Mediasmithinc.com>
Date: Thu 13 Apr 2000 15:12:48 -0700

SANDI LINDENKOHL WROTE:
> I'm looking for recommendations for an excellent media
> agency

TO WHICH HAL PAWLUK REPLIED:
> I'm partial to Western International media, and like
> the folks in their Los Angeles office (I don't know if
> they have an office in S.F.)

I would be wary of Initiative Media for the web at this
time (Western's new name). They do have an office in
the SF market, but they don't do much in the way of the
web. Kent Valandra, who was VP of New Media there,
formerly of Prodigy, has left, and there doesn't seem
to be much direction or vision at this time. Really,
depending on your budget, you might just want to get a
freelancer. If you have a few bucks, there are dozens
of shops. Some good ones are:

- Organic
- Lot21
- Mediasmith (that's us, so I'm biased)
- Exileon7th
- SFInteractive
- ModemMedia-PoppeTyson
- SevenTen Split

The list is long, but distinguished.

Jim

Jim Meskauskas
Mediasmith, Media Manager
555 DeHaro, Suite 360 San Francisco, CA 94107
Land: 415-252-9339 Air: 510-499-6972 Fax: 415-252-9854
e: jimm_at_mediasmithinc.com
Check out the new Mediasmith site at http://www.mediasmithinc.com