Google

Re: Looking for a Good Media Buying Agency

From: Ilona <ilona_at_queendom.com>
Date: Fri 14 Apr 2000 16:00:44 -0400

JIM MESKAUSKAS WROTE:
> AdAuction is a vendor of ad space, Avenue A is an ad
> agency. Avenue A usually works on a minimum monthly
> retainer basis, as do many of the online agencies.
> You may want to do this yourself, or contract a
> free-lancer to help.

Maybe I am mixing up terms, but both AdAuction adn
AvenueA are requesting that we (as a publisher)
prepare proposals for specific buys and they seem to
prepare campaign plans adn advise the buyers.

By the way, what you do mean by minimum monthly
retainer basis? Can you explain?

Ilona
http://www.queendom.com

???? Quizzes ????????? Puzzles ????