Google

Something kind for a colleague

From: Cliff Kurtzman <cliff_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Sun 23 Apr 2000 15:10:22 -0500

Ryan Monceaux, who runs Tenagra's Online Advertising publication
AdBanter.com, and who also contributes conference coverage to
this list, has been down and out in the hospital for the past
month. But Ryan e-mailed me from the hospital yesterday
indicating that he is on the mend and that he hopes to get a new
issue of AdBanter out this week.

So I think it is time for members of this list to start giving
him just a bit of a hard time.

He is presently a guest at St. Lukes hospital here in Houston
(probably at least through Tuesday) and they have a neat web
page where you can send him a free e-greeting. Just go to:
http://www.sleh.com/PtGreeting/PtGreeting.htm
and fill out the form. Just have it go to Ryan Monceaux in
room 1531. (If you are local, please don't go to the hospital
to visit him -- he has requested no visitors just yet.)

If you have a chance, head over to this page and send Ryan a
get well soon note. Better yet, if you tell him how much you
miss his biting commentary on AdBanter.com you will likely
have a friend for life.

I'm not sure what the good volunteers at St. Lukes are going to
do if 10,000 e-greetings come in... I'd guess it will give
them some amusement. I'll let you know what comes of it.

I hope you have had a wonderful Easter. Thanks for taking a
moment to do something kind to cheer up a colleague!

   --Cliff

Clifford R. Kurtzman, Ph.D.
President and CEO
The Tenagra Corporation Online Adv Disc List AdBanter.com
http://www.tenagra.com/ http://www.o-a.com http://www.AdBanter.com
281/480-6300