Google

Re: Banner mgmt software/CentralAd

From: Brad Jensen <brad_at_elstore.com>
Date: Mon 24 Apr 2000 17:38:45 -0500

TERI ROSS WROTE:
> I am curious to know if anyone on this list has had
> experience with CentralAd banner mgmt software and if
> they migrated to a different solution?

We are working on banner software right now. What
features do you like the most, what would you like
added to what you have, etc.?

(Anybody can chime in here....)

Are you looking to run software on your own server, or
are you looking for a banner service?

--
Brad Jensen brad_at_elstore.com
President