Google

Re: Banner mgmt software/CentralAd

From: Ilona <ilona_at_queendom.com>
Date: Fri 28 Apr 2000 17:57:48 -0400

Hi everybody,

I have a contact info for the guy who actually
programmed the CentralAd software - as a contract. He
responded to my highly annoyed post on the CentralAd
board and was willing to help me with the issue I
needed to resolve.

Since he is not associated with the owner of the
CentralAd, he would probably charge something for the
service but still--I thought the info might be handy if
someone gets stuck.

Ed Swartz
President
Sandy Pond Consulting Group, Inc