Re: direct mail e-mail package

From: Jay Silverman <>
Date: Tue 9 May 2000 17:07:21 -0400

> I need to put a package together for a major
> corporation that includes "direct mail email": animated
> ads (ideally very short video clips) delivered to each
> email address. As an additional element, maintaining
> that (subscribed) database. Any leads on where I can
> start searching?

For an all-inclusive e-mail marketing package, check
out It can handle just what you want
to do, simply and effectively. Further conversation can
be with Joe Tyler, president of Visionary Software
Solutions, at 518.371.1842 or, or with me at the contact
points below.

Jay Silverman
Marketing Director