Google

Thank you to Adtegrity.com from Online Ads

From: Cliff Kurtzman <cliff_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Thu 11 May 2000 22:17:06 -0500

Many thanks to Adtegrity.com
(http://www.Adtegrity.com/) for responding to Donna's
Online Ads Summer Challenge and offering a matching
contribution to the American Cancer Society for each
additional subscriber we have on this list by August 1,
2000. I hope they will be the first of many. If you
missed Donna's previous post, you can read it at:

    http://www.o-a.com/summerch.html

This is great!

   --Cliff

Clifford R. Kurtzman, Ph.D.
President and CEO
The Tenagra Corporation Online Adv Disc List AdBanter.com
http://www.tenagra.com/ http://www.o-a.com http://www.AdBanter.com
281/480-6300