Google

Email pricing & European companies

From: Alexis Perrier <aperrier_at_mail.worldnet.net>
Date: Wed 10 May 2000 09:36:19 +0200

Hi,

I am looking for information on the prices and pricing
models related to email marketing. Not the email
marketing related to spam or email brokers but
companies that manage my entire list of emails from
message conception to campaign analysis. Can anyone
share some information on this subject? Does anyone
know of a report or study on this subject that can be
accessed for free ?

I am also looking for email marketing companies in
Europe or Canada that are dealing with French speaking
populations and that can conceive a marketing campaign
in French. I heard about email Vision, a French
company, are there any others?

Any leads or experience would be of great value.
Thank you

Alexis Perrier
aperrier_at_worldnet.fr