Google

Website Analysis

From: Manning Exum <mexum_at_happyjackinc.com>
Date: Thu 11 May 2000 12:10:19 -0400

I have been a "lurker" of this informative mailing list
for 4-5 months now, and have finally decided to write
in an attempt to get some feedback on my company's
website.

I represent Happy Jack, Incorporated and our website
address is www.happyjackinc.com. Please visit our site
and provide any feedback you can pertaining to any of
the common measurable characteristics of a website. I
look forward to your responses.

Furthermore, I am constantly challenged by the best or
optimal way to direct traffic to our site via online
advertising. We are just wrapping up an ad campaign on
www.deja.com that has proven to be only moderately
successful. Despite what I felt was effective banner
design, we generated click through ratios of well under
one percent.

Operating on an initial somewhat limited budget, I am
struggling to find an optimal means of online
advertising that can generate a decent return on our
investment. Thus far, I have concentrated my efforts
on banner advertising on high-traffic sites who's
audience best fit our target market. I am considering
"renting" an opt-in email list next month. I have also
been contacted by a firm specializing in the exchange
of opt-in email addresses. For some reason, I have a
tough time committing to exchanging emails generated
from our site (albeit, opted-in) for a third party's
opt-in emails.

Anyway, please visit our site and provide an feedback
that any of you may feel is useful. Feel free to
contact me directly at mexum_at_happyjackinc.com . Let me
know if I can provide any further information or answer
any questions.

Thanks ahead of time for any help. Keep up the good
posts on this online advertising list!