Google

How to intro new banner technology

From: michele rennert <michele_at_xgirl.com>
Date: Thu 11 May 2000 11:31:03 -0700

I have an "approach" kind of a question. I'm working
with a company that has a new technology that can be
used to help facilitate ecommerce directly from a
banner ad.

My question is what's the most effective way to get in
out in the media community? I remember when Enliven
(then Narrative) came out they went to all the agencies
and then all the sites to get letters of interest.

It seems to work for their adoption over time, but
having moved from the media planner/buyer arena to
product development over the past few years I feel a
bit out of the media world.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michele

michele rennert | the new kid in town
michele@xgirl.com | http://www.xgirl.com
portland, oregon | 503.241.9830

some people never go crazy. what truly horrible lives
they must lead. - Charles Bukowski