Google

Re: Graphics Help

From: Danielle M. Guilbault <danielle_at_cybermarkint.com>
Date: Fri 12 May 2000 14:30:54 -0700

STEVE SPRAGUE WROTE:
> I am looking for some graphics help on my site. The
> site is pcisland.com. The top graphic with the linking
> island seems to be too much. I have heard a lot of
> comments that it is to obtrusive. I don't think it is
> and I worked hard on it. Could I get some input?

I actually am distracted by everything else on the
site. But the linking island I like. I would much
rather see it at the top of the page, where I can have
access to it immediately. There were so many other
things to click on, that it was distracting and
difficult to find where to go.

Danielle M. Guilbault
CyberMark International
ph: (480) 657-7343