Google

Re: PR agencies

From: Elliot Chalom <echalom_at_greyinteractive.com>
Date: Mon 15 May 2000 12:04:38 -0400

ILONA JERABEK WROTE:
> We are considering hiring a PR agency to promote our
> psychological testing site. I would like to ask for
> some pointers for what we can expect in terms of
> pricing, performance/results, and the amount of work
> it would involve for us. Also, any suggestions for
> specific agencies would be welcome.

Don't know where you are located, but if it is in the
NY-Metro area you might want to check out this month's
issue of the Silicon Alley Reporter (issue #32 with
Urbanfetch on the cover). There is a couple of pages
in there answering exactly those types of questions, as
well as a list of three or four preferred Alley PR
agencies with contact info.

Good luck
Elliot-