Google

Affiliate Capability

From: William Wemyss <william.wemyss_at_panlogic.co.uk>
Date: Mon 15 May 2000 19:24:08 +0100

We're a Uk full service agency who is currently looking
at developing a more high level affiliate capability.
We're negotiating to buy a piece of software which
tracks and customises programmes. Not only will we be
then setting up & implementing private programmes but
also measuring, reporting back and customising the
offfering according to the affiliate/merchant. Has
anyone out there been in a similar situation and got
any useful hints/lessons? Was it worth it? Did clients
go for it? Did you have a better experience with
traditional companies or dot coms

Any comments gratefully received.

Kind regards

William