Google

MODERATOR'S NOTE: upcoming conference

From: Donna Stryk <donna.stryk_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Wed 17 May 2000 09:30:50 -0700

Online Ads and AdBanter.com will be providing in-depth
coverage of the AdWeek Conferences in Dallas May 18-19.
Thursday's topic is How to Buy & Sell Web Ads and
Friday's topic will be How to Build Internet Revenue &
Business Plans. During the run of this conference, all
members of the Online Ads List (including digest
members) will be receiving two additional emails each
day. These twice-daily updates will include not only
the discussions that occur at the event, but also the
conclusions that are derived from these sessions.

Ryan Monceaux, editor of AdBanter.com, and I work
hand-in-hand to bring our readers more in-depth
coverage through this list and through AdBanter.com,
and our conference coverage is one of the ways we
attempt to bring that to you. These updates will come
through only on the days of the conferences - you will
not be getting this on a regular basis. As always, we
appreciate your comments on all of the services the
List and AdBanter.com provide.

           Donna Stryk, Moderator
                     Online Ads
            donna_at_adbanter.com