Google

Re: Graphics Help

From: Schaeffer, Claire A. <CASchaeffer_at_intermedia.com>
Date: Mon 15 May 2000 16:14:39 -0400

STEVE SPRAGUE <YOMATT013_at_aol.com> WROTE:
> I am looking for some graphics help on my site. The
> site is pcisland.com. The top graphic with the linking
> island seems to be too much. I have heard a lot of
> comments that it is to obtrusive. I don't think it is
> and I worked hard on it. Could I get some input?

Who makes up the "lot" that is telling you it is too
obtrusive? If it's your customers or site visitors,
don't bother asking us -- you have all the information
you need.

Editorial advice from William Faulkner: "Kill your
darlings." No matter how hard you worked on them.

Claire
Claire Amundsen Schaeffer
Corporate Web Site Manager
Intermedia Communications Inc.