Google

Email and CPA advertising

From: Kevin <chumly_at_chumly.v-wave.com>
Date: Mon 15 May 2000 17:38:29 -0600

Hi All!

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of email
advertising and or CPA deals. I have a large database
that has demographically and geographically targeted
email addresses, and I'd like to put it to use.
Secondly, I'd like to offer a reward program for our
site's members where I could pay them to complete a CPA
based lead. The Advertiser would need to pass the
members email address back to our site, ( or have the
input form filled out at our site? ) so that we could
credit the member. Does anyone know of any advertising
reps that would be interested in helping with these
issues?

Thanks!
Kevin