Google

Ad worth of on-line ads

From: Shovon Chakraborty <shovon_at_indya.com>
Date: Thu 18 May 2000 15:51:41 +0530

Hi everyone,

I am working as an Information Research Associate for a
start-up dot.com. I am trying to find out how the
ad-worth of a website are found out. Can you please
help me in this regard by giving me info about the
process which should be followed to find out the value
of advertising of a website?

With regards,
Shovon Chakraborty.
shovon_at_indya.com