Google

Re: Pricing Turn-key CRM Service

From: Katrina Bell <katrina_at_projectalpha.com>
Date: Thu 18 May 2000 09:08:22 -0700

LAUREN BELL <ICre8ABuzZ_at_aol.com> WROTE:
> We have a client that developed a turn-key solution for
> managing and executing Email marketing and Customer
> Relationship Management programs. Our experience with
> clients who retain us to do Opt-in Email broadcasts,
> is that they usually want to retain some part of the
> program in-house, and that part gets neglected. My
> question is this:

Hi Lauren.
 I have been looking at e-mail marketing & CRM software
packages. Examples of pricing on two programs I've
found that I like: E-Mail Marketing, Listhost.net is
running about $2000 for set up and $300/month for the
client I'm using them for. My client is doing mailings
in the 10-20K per month range. For CRM, we are
considering working with RightNow Web. They have an
amazing software package that starts at $30K for a 2
year license (per web site). None of this includes the
strategy, creative & execution that your services
imply. My company charges $125+ per hour for this type
of marketing for our web development clients. Hope
this helps.

Katrina Bell
Director of Marketing
Project Alpha, Inc.