Google

A Top 10 Search Engine Ranking

From: David Stone <dstone_at_xactware.com>
Date: Thu 18 May 2000 11:20:20 -0600

I have recently been given the assignment of getting
the webpages for my company, Xactware.com and it
subsidiary sites such as Xactnet.com, Xactimate.com
listed in the top 10 of all the major search engins.

Little to no efforts have been made by my company in
this area at this point.

I realize everyone has made efforts in this area
because over %50 of internet traffic comes from search
engins.

I would appreciate any suggestions beyond the basic
meta tag, key word suggestions as well as any resources
or services you have used and found highly successful.

Thanks!

David Stone

Interactive Marketing
Xactware.com