Google

Re: Website Analysis

From: Beverly Davis <Beverly_Davis_at_tandybrands.com>
Date: Fri 19 May 2000 15:08:44 -0500

MANNING EXUM WROTE:
> I represent Happy Jack, Incorporated and our website
> address is www.happyjackinc.com. Please visit our site
> and provide any feedback you can pertaining to any of
> the common measurable characteristics of a website. I
> look forward to your responses.

I visited your site yesterday and was impressed with
overall look and feel of the site. Being a dog-owner,
I was interested in your products and was very
interested and moved to action by your offer for FREE 8
pounds of dogfood. I placed it into a shopping cart.
Then, I shopped the Monthly specials and learned I
could get FREE shipping if I ordered the Skin Balm, so
I placed it into my shopping cart. But, when I clicked
to view my cart, only the last item I placed into it
appeared. I tried several times and was disappointed
that I could not intuitively place items in my cart.
Two great offers caught my attention, but you lost my
order because I could not complete it.

I was also off-put by the fact that the pages seemed to
load very slowly, but this is sometimes a by-product of
our limited servers and traffic overload, so I put up
with a lot of delays when surfing websites. Your site
seemed exceptionally slow, so you might want to
determine if there is any way you can facilitate
improved page-load time. I did successfully order (and
later received confirmation) your catalog so I can shop
at home away from my computer!

Fix the shopping cart problem or provide better
instructions and you've got a winner! Good luck!

Beverly Davis
Marketing Assistant
Tandy Brands Accessories, Inc.
Arlington, Texas