Google

Re: A Top 10 Search Engine Ranking

From: Shriram Chaubal <gandu_at_gandmasti.net>
Date: Sat 20 May 2000 02:09:58 -0700
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) DAVID STONE <dstone_at_xactware.com> WROTE:
> I would appreciate any suggestions beyond the basic
> meta tag, key word suggestions as well as any resources
> or services you have used and found highly successful.

David,

I would strongly recommend you check out two websites.

* Search Engine Forums:
  http://www.searchengineforums.com where there is a
  wealth of information about strategies and tactics.

* Search Engine World: http://www.searchengineworld.com
  which is maintained by Brett Tabke one of the search
  engine guru's (in my mind) on the net.

If you have the budget, I would STRONGLY recommend that
you look at hiring proffessionals who do it for a
living. I now from my own experience that a wrong meta
tag or using the wrong software or strategies could
doom your domain on one or more SEs.

Cheers,
Shri

Brought to you by the gandus at http://www.gandmasti.net