Google

Reaching decision makers

From: Eric Webb <edwebb_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat 20 May 2000 06:36:31 -0500

I am the marketing lead for an Internet startup that
provides Performance Management and Incentive programs
via the Internet. I'm trying to reach those V.P. of
Sales and Incentive buyers in large companies (Fortune
500). Any one have a good source for an email campaign
or other ideas for reaching this group. I'm doing some
work with Sales Marketing Network (SMN) but I get a lot
of smaller companies which we don't have a product for
right now. The company is called Motivation Online.com

Eric Webb
Motivation Online.com
ericw_at_motivationonline.com