Google

Re: A Top 10 Search Engine Ranking

From: Linda Rocco <GUMMYLUMP_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat 20 May 2000 16:06:57 EDT

DAVID STONE <dstone_at_xactware.com> WROTE:
> I would appreciate any suggestions beyond
> the basic meta tag, key word suggestions

I would say that there is nothing basic about META tags
and KEYWORD suggestion. It is 80% of the enchilada
when done properly, but, since you don't want any
information on that I'll move on. You may want to go to
didit.com. They will guarantee top placement in search
engines - you pick the keywords. Of course, you pay
for this service. Also, you can go to NetFlip.com or
GoTo.com (the 2 best in my opinion) where you can pay
for search engine placement. It works great.

Sincerely,
Linda Rocco
Web Spinners Design Co.