Google

Re: fee for internet marketing

From: Lourdes de Llano <ads_at_newparadigmmedia.com>
Date: Sun 21 May 2000 22:48:53 +0300

AUGUSTO SALOMONE <agonline_at_tin.it> WROTE:
> I'm about to start my first real internet marketing
> campaign for a medium sized company that sells water
> conditioners, involved in a franchising project too.
>
> My question is as follow: how much should I charge for
> my work? Does it depend on results or on both hourly
> work and results?

Hi Augusto,

I would say you should charge the standard 15% plus
expenses. If you are using a third party ad server
like we do, we generally charge 15% plus ad serving
fees (I guess you could call that 'expenses').

Lourdes de Llano
New Paradigm Media ads_at_newparadigmmedia.com
        ~ New Paradigm Media ~
Connecting the world to Latin Markets
from Spain to Mexico.