Google

Re: Looking for opt-in lists/rates

From: Stuart Hochwert <shochwert_at_myfree.com>
Date: Mon 22 May 2000 10:19:33 -0500

ARUP BHANJA <finetuner_at_vsnl.com> WROTE:
> I am looking for opt-in lists for a client regarding
> email based promotion. Any pointers to any URLs, email
> addresses or list brokers, owners and info on rates
> will be helpful.

For compiled lists the leader is PostMaster Direct
(NetCreations - NTCR - 212-625-1370) a public company.
They compile opt-in self reported data from consumers.

For response lists contact WorldData (561-393-8200).
The manage various lists of opt-in consumers from
various companies and web sites.

In direct mail, response lists have a higher response
rate than compiled lists. Response lists have been
harder to come by on the Internet, and old paradigms
may not be 100% true in this media.

Stuart Hochwert
shochwert_at_myfree.com
MyFree.com, Inc.
3400 Dundee Road, Suite 236
Northbrook, IL 60062
847-205-9320 Main 847-205-9340 Fax
324th Busiest Web Site (PC Data Online, 04/00)