Google

Re: Reaching decision makers

From: Carmen Paulino <clpsf_at_sirius.com>
Date: Mon 22 May 2000 15:11:08 -0700

ERIC WEBB <edwebb_at_worldnet.att.net> WROTE:
> I am the marketing lead for an Internet startup that
> provides Performance Management and Incentive programs
> via the Internet. I'm trying to reach those V.P. of
> Sales and Incentive buyers in large companies (Fortune
> 500). Any one have a good source for an email campaign
> or other ideas for reaching this group. I'm doing some
> work with Sales Marketing Network (SMN) but I get a lot
> of smaller companies which we don't have a product for
> right now. The company is called Motivation Online.com

Check cio.com, usadata.com

cio.com lists phone numbers you can call. usadata.com
has an email address listed and they'll follow up by
phone. These companies have lists for direct marketing
- I'm not 100% certain whether they deal with both
offline *and* online DM. While by definition, cio.com
would appear to target CIO's rather than Sales VP's,
the CIO's also have purchasing and/or influence power.
Also, cio.com attracts other C-level persons. They have
a newsletter as well.

Have you tried netcreations.com - for opt-in emails?
Also, for online, targeted banner advertising, check
investorbroadcast.com and its other sites vcall.com and
WallStreetRadio.com. They have the audience you're
targeting and a newsletter as well, I believe.
Similarly, on24.com, streetfusion.com,
yahoofinance.com, bloomberg.com, internet.com (specific
sites), hoovers.com, morningstar.com, wsj.com, etc.
Most, if not all of these sites have newsletters that
target executives. CPM's on these sites and newsletters
are not cheap. You might want to consider webcasts as
well, but at a smaller percentage of your ad budget.
Another idea is to incorporatre some local advertising
in the areas where you are most apt to find your market
in largest segments, e.g., NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, D.C.,
Atlanta, Dallas for starters.

Good luck.

Carmen
Xaphon