Google

Re: fee for internet marketing

From: Marlena Schwarz <marlena_at_sharpe-partners.com>
Date: Tue 23 May 2000 14:39:58 -0400

AUGUSTO SALOMONE <agonline_at_tin.it> WROTE:
> I'm about to start my first real internet marketing
> campaign for a medium sized company that sells water
> conditioners, involved in a franchising project too.
>
> My question is as follow: how much should I charge for
> my work? Does it depend on results or on both hourly
> work and results?

Most people I know figure out their hourly fee
including markup, and charge by how much time you
spend. Depending on the amount of work and media
buying involved, that 15% (I assume you mean on media
placed) may not cover all your time and effort.

Marlena
Marlena Schwarz
S H A R P E - P A R T N E R S
134 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor