Google

Re: MSN/bCentral Keywords listings for small businesses

From: laure majch <lauremaj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 26 May 2000 15:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am glad I have this opportunity to express my
experience using MSN/bCentral Keywords. I did a trial
campaign for $100 and basically that was $100 wasted...
The interface is not user-friendly. To tell you the
truth, I don't know what happened with those $100. I
never saw my site listed. When I tried to get a hold of
someone, it was very hard to find the contact info and
then to actually talk to someone that could help. In
one sentence that was my worse advertising buy. This is
my personal experience & I wanted to share it with you.

Laure