Google

Re: Ad serving advice

From: Rod Lawrenz <rlawrenz_at_allenpress.com>
Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 14:16:57 -0500

HEATHER PARSONS <slick_at_other-side.com> WROTE:
> I would like a medium or low cost but capable
> solution for our first few months of operations
> until we completely understand what our advertisers
> need in terms of targeting, reporting, etc.

Heather,

You may want to investigate AdvertPro 3.0. At only
$450.00, it has most of the features of its more
expensive counterparts, but at much less cost. It is
currently being used by web sites with 1.5 million+
impressions per day. Furthermore, their customer
service is exceptional. I have always received very
prompt responses to my e-mail inquiries, and they are
also available by phone, where you can actually speak
with a live person instead of a centralized
voice-mail. You can review AdvertPro 3.0 at
http://advertpro.com/, or e-mail the owner,Wade
Wilkinson, at wade_at_arc-s.com, or phone him directly
at (256)828-8921. Hope this helps.

Rod Lawrenz
Advertising Manager
Allen Press, Inc.