Google

Re: Ad serving advice

From: Dan Belhumeur <eyemedia_at_home.com>
Date: Wed 12 Jul 2000 18:57:21 -0500

HEATHER PARSONS <slick_at_other-side.com> WROTE:
> We have a number of 'big name' advertisers and
> sponsors already onboard and would like some
> advice on a good ad rotation software.

Heather,

I went through the same kind of search for our site.
You should give 24-7 Media consideration.
(http://us.www.sabela.com/index.html) We have been
using them for about 8 months with great success.
They are relatively inexpensive and their service has
been exceptional.

The link should answer some questions for you.

Best Regards,

Dan Belhumeur
VP Sales/Business Development
dan_at_seniors.com