Google

Re: web writing workshops?

From: Lisa Mullennix <lmullennix_at_laughingbird.com>
Date: Fri 14 Jul 2000 15:25:50 -0700

DANIELLE GUILBAULT <danielle_at_cybermarkint.com> WROTE:
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good
> conferences/workshops/seminars on writing for the web.

Danielle, I happened to have run across
http://www.emarketer.com/how2/content.html just the
other day. It provides multiple links, perhaps some of
which will lead to workshop/conference info. I have
not yet had a chance to review most of it. From what I
have seen, I can say the information was rather
simplistic but helpful.

Good luck.

Best Regards,
--