Google

Re: Summer Time Blues

From: Rob Frankel <rob_at_robfrankel.com>
Date: Tue 18 Jul 2000 10:06:23 -0700

ALLAN POLLET <allan_at_ucanbuyart.com> WROTE:
> I have noticed that my site's traffic is declining over
> the summer months. I wonder if other people have
> noticed the same on theirs.

Funny, that was the topic of this month's Frankelbiz
newsletter (the semi-occasional piece I write for the
FrankelBiz community) entitled "Stacking Them Up Over
Newark", which can be found at
http://www.robfrankel.com/stack.html

Rob Frankel, http://www.robfrankel.com
Big Time Branding Guy and Author of "The Revenge of Brand X:
How to Build A Big Time Brand on the Web or Anywhere Else"
on sale now at http://www.revengeofbrandx.com
mailto:rob_at_robfrankel.com