Re: Affiliate Program Implementation

From: Chris Lenois <>
Date: Wed 19 Jul 2000 15:26:17 -0500

> I do some consulting for the Book Store of the
> University I just graduated from. They are looking to
> set up an affiliate program as a way to generate
> qualified leads, make more sales, etc.
> Does anyone know of good services or software or other
> solutions/tools to help us implement this program
> besides

Dave, is the companion web
site to the book, "Affiliate Selling." Both are
fantastic resources for the types of programs
available and how to implement them. I can also tell
you from having worked with them that the authors,
Greg and Pam, are very nice people.

Good luck!

Vice President, Internet Publicity Services
The Tenagra Corporation