Google

Re: Affiliate Program Implementation

From: Chris Lenois <chris.lenois_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Wed 19 Jul 2000 15:26:17 -0500

DAVE STONE <dkstone_at_hotmail.com> WROTE:
> I do some consulting for the Book Store of the
> University I just graduated from. They are looking to
> set up an affiliate program as a way to generate
> qualified leads, make more sales, etc.
>
> Does anyone know of good services or software or other
> solutions/tools to help us implement this program
> besides http://www.CJ.com?

Dave,

http://www.affiliateselling.com is the companion web
site to the book, "Affiliate Selling." Both are
fantastic resources for the types of programs
available and how to implement them. I can also tell
you from having worked with them that the authors,
Greg and Pam, are very nice people.

Good luck!

CHRIS LENOIS
Vice President, Internet Publicity Services
The Tenagra Corporation
http://www.tenagra.com/services-ips.html