Google

Implementation of personalization on my web site

From: Olivier Delloye <olivier_at_skihorizon.com>
Date: Wed 19 Jul 2000 10:16:25 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am responsible for the 1 to 1 marketing for
www.skihorizon.com. I'm currently building my customers
/ prospects database and choosing the right tools to
analyze what's in it so as to be able to profile my
prospects. Key question now is: how can I personalize
my web site for the few clusters of people I have
identified? More specifically, I'm struggling to
understand whether I need to acquire a solution, a la
Broadvision, to achieve the right personalization on my
web site. Has anyone gone through the same process or
faced the same questions? Do I need the help from a CRM
consulting group to help me implement all that stuff?

Thx in advance

Olivier Delloye