Google

Re: Tackling Search Engines

From: Lisa Mullennix <lmullennix_at_laughingbird.com>
Date: Thu 20 Jul 2000 11:22:28 -0700

EPAMINONDAS IOANNIDIS <eioannidis_at_hotmail.com> WROTE:
> I state my question anyway... Has any one in the
> community used WebPosition Gold? If not, any
> alternatives?

We have actually been using WebPosition Gold for a
couple of years and have found it quite valuable. It
helps you code your pages properly so that search
engines place you near the top on various key words.
It also automatically resubmits your pages, so you have
a better chance of staying near the top.

--
Lisa Mullennix, Informations Manager
Laughingbird Productions