Google

Re: Tracking Cookies

From: Nick Romano <nromano_at_hpe.com>
Date: Mon 24 Jul 2000 12:37:00 -0400

GIUSEPPE FARESE <gfarese_at_ssebbs.com> WROTE:
> I've been trying many log analyzers for my web site,
> but none of them includes a report for handling the
> cookie log that Apache generates with the module
> user_track.

Giuseppe,

I am pretty sure that the newest version of Funnel Web
by Active Concepts <http://www.activeconcepts.com/>
will handle this. I have yet to use this version but
have been very impressed with this product and the
company in the past. Tech support is very good and you
can't beat the price.

Sincerely,
--
Nick Romano, New Media Director