Google

Email marketing seasonality

From: Sandi Lindenkohl <slindenk_at_looksmart.net>
Date: Tue 25 Jul 2000 16:20:28 -0700

Hello,

I'm looking for feedback on anyone's experience with
the effect of seasonality on email marketing campaigns.
I'm targeting owners of small business web sites with
an offer for a search directory listing service. I'm
concerned whether August or September are considered
poor response months due to people going on vacation.
On the other hand this may be a good time to get people
to pay to be in our directory since their traffic may
be lighter. Anyone have stats on this?

Sandi Lindenkohl
sandi_at_looksmart.net
www.looksmart.com