Google

Traffic from search engines

From: Peter Keeling <peter_at_mtm.iol.ie>
Date: Thu 27 Jul 2000 09:37:31 +0100

Our web traffic is increasing about 25% per month ( web
site is only 8 months old) but the majority (80%)is
coming from referral domains and links we have created
rather than directly from search engines. Since our
topic "how to get a test for genital herpes" is
relevent to 25% of the American population we need to
find a way of expanding into more generally populated
search engines. So are our expectations/strategy wrong
or are we doing something wrong to be attractive to the
key search engines?

Peter

Peter Keeling
WWW.Diagnology.com