Google

New Product idea

From: Havah Hope <havah_at_aperfectdealer.com>
Date: Wed 27 Sep 2000 21:28:11 -0500

Hi,

I have been noticing a number of people on this list
(myself included) requesting information on various
programs or websites and how well these products
performed.

What we really need is an epinions for B2B users. I
know that if I could go to a website and search for a
site I was considering advertising on and see if other
people who had advertised there recommended it or
recommended against it, I would be visiting practically
every day. Not to mention getting impartial
recommendations on software for the back end of my
site.

So since I am busy, why don't one of you bright,
energetic people looking for something to do start such
a site. I am sure others would also find it immensly
useful.

Havah Hope
Internet Alliances Manager
A Perfect Dealer, Inc.