Google

Ad Network Revenue

From: James N <buzz3000_at_lycos.com>
Date: Sun 01 Oct 2000 15:44:32 -0500

I have a site with about 2 million page views a month.
I have been running Valueclick CPC ads on my site while
my traffic has been ramping up, but I think I'm now
ready to join the Doubleclick or 24/7 networks as a
publisher.

Does anyone have experience with what kind of average
CPMs Doubleclick or 24/7 will pay a smaller site like
mine? My site is technology oriented, so I'd imagine I
might get more targeted, higher CPM ads through the
networks. However, I would also imagine the targeted
ads would be for a small proportion of my inventory.
For the other parts of my inventory I'd probably get
run of network ads at a lower CPM.

So I'd be particularly interested in hearing from other
publishers about what kind of average or effective CPMs
they have received from either network.

Thank you!

James