MODERATOR'S NOTE: Generating more leads

From: Donna Stryk <>
Date: Mon 02 Oct 2000 14:20:03 -0500

We're beginning another week at Online Ads and I just
want to say thanks again for all of the interesting and
helpful banter here on the list. We now have over
18,000 members sharing knowledge of the industry.

One topic that is continuously debated is that of email
advertising. For those of you interested in placing
your message into email newsletters, check out one of
this week's sponsors, iEntry at .

And for the others of you who simply want to learn more
about using email in your B2C efforts, look into
attending the ClickZ B2C Email Strategies Conference in
November. To find information about this conference,
go to .

And don't forget that Tenagra's other discussion list
covers topics such as e-commerce and online sales.
Don't miss out on the insightful discussions that will
definitely help to shape the future of e-commerce.

Subscribe for free at:

Donna Stryk
Online Ads Discussion List