Google

Banner ads to highly targeted market

From: J. Dauphine <kidsndocs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon 02 Oct 2000 15:10:51 -0500

We are launching a Website that services fewer than
1000 businesses. When they log on to our site, they
are active, prospective buyers of other related
services. Our site is a prime opportunity for
advertisers to directly reach their prospects while
branding their services. We are trying to come up with
fair pricing for banners. We can't use CPM or CPC
models.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

J. Dauphine