Google

DoubleClick AdServer 4.0

From: Greg Wanzek <greg_at_ibsys.com>
Date: Wed 04 Oct 2000 22:33:51 -0500

Does anyone know of a forum or other information source
of people (or companies) that have any experience with
this product? My company is thinking about migrating
from 3.5 to 4.0 and I was curious to see if anyone
has gone through it yet. Pros? Cons?

Greg Wanzek - AdMaster
Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
http://www.ibsys.com