Google

Replicating ad serving solutions

From: Mark McCormick <Mark.McCormick_at_xelector.com>
Date: Fri 06 Oct 2000 13:38:06 -0500

I've spent some time trying to find market share
statistics for either
- ad serving software, or
- ad determination models (rotation, contextual, etc)

My problem is that our business model relies upon us
branding our websites (that sell financial products) as
those of some portal x that we partner with. This means
we have to be able to replicate the ad serving solution
of all of our partners: not a happy prospect! Anyone
know of any recent reports on this issue? The nearest I
found was

http://www2000.ogsm.vanderbilt.edu/novak/web.standards/webstand.html

Anything related would be a great help! Thanks for your time!

Mark McCormick
www.xelector.com