Google

Revenue vs. Traffic and Exposure

From: Gil Lavie <coffee_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon 09 Oct 2000 11:26:58 -0500

Our site recently launched. At this present stage,
we're more interested in exporsure and traffic than in
immediate CPM revenue. Could a banner exchange serve my
purpose here?

Am I better off serving banners on my site and
reinvesting those proceeds in targeted banner ads on
other sites? Or can a good banner exchange offer me
this same end with a better ROI?

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Gil Lavie
VP Marketign, IncrediMail Ltd.
www.incredimail.com